Feeling worried or anxious about having
your baby? Have high blood pressure in pregnancy? Had a previous
traumatic birth? Or just want a different birth experience this time
is a full set of antenatal childbirth education classes either in
Walton, Chesterfield, Derbyshire or at your own home. The course will
teach you how your body works in pregnancy and birth, special breathing
techniques to help you through labour, how to release endorphins (bodies
natural pain killer and relaxant) to achieve a comfortable birth, bith positions, massage techniques, how to avoid induction and episiotomies and
how best your birth partner can support you.
This amazing course teaches you and your
birth partner the art and joy of experiencing birth in a more
comfortable manner. You will learn to call upon your body's own natural
relaxant and lessen, or even eliminate discomfort and the need for
ladies who enrol feel much more confident and relaxed sbout birth after just class
one, by the end of the course they are positively beeming and excited to
have their baby. Birth partners report feeling much more in control
and feel they are able to support their partners.
I also offer on-going support up until the day of your birth if required.
- Teaches deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the fear that causes tension and thus pain.
- Greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical painkillers and drugs
- Shorterns the first phase of labour
- Leaves mother alert, fresh, awake and with energy
- Helps keep oxygen supplied to baby during birth
- Reduces the need for an episiotomy
- Reduces and often eliminates fatigue during labour
- Empowers parents with techniques to achieve a gentle, calm birth for themselves and their baby
- Gives the birth companion an integral role in the birth
- Embraces the concept of pre-birth parenting
breathing techniques that allow a woman to gently breathe her baby into
the world without the violence of hard, physical pushing.
- Discussion around the different stages of labour and birth
- Meeting other parents-to-be